Saturday, July 18, 2009

GELASKINS - fashion for technology

I'm a big believer in personalizing everything... choosing art. I was looking for some form of sticker or artwork for my laptop when I came across this site, www.gelaskins.com. They have a decent sized library of art from urban artists that can fit a laptop or cell phone, or gaming devices. You can get wallpapers from the site as well to match your gelaskin for your iPhone, let's say. The artwork is varied and gorgeous. I have one of these on my work laptop, my personal laptop, and my iPhone. My personal favorite artist is Nanami Cowboy... that's the black and white image of the fish. I love that it feels like a cross between Asian art and graffiti.
This one I love because... well, because it has pandas and the girl depicted is a brunette. Like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions or comments?